Friday, March 4, 2011

First Post!

Hello Blog World and Hello Fellow Crafters!

I love crafting new things! In fact, sometimes I think I love it a little too much. I'm always trying something new and I can't seem to stick with any one craft...it's like a really bad habit. I've tried jewelry-making, knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, card-making, and there are more areas that I still want to try! I am a self-described Craft Dabbler. A little bit here and a little bit there and it all adds up to crafting fun! So, I'm hoping there are other people out there like me who are interested in new products and trends in the crafting industry and can benefit from my dabbling in all kinds of fun stuff.

So, welcome to this crazy, mixed world that is my craft dabbling life. I hope you'll be inspired to have as much fun trying new crafts as I do.

Oh and a preview of my next post: I was privileged enough to receive a copy of Serif Inc.'s CraftArtist Program (see photo above). It basically combines digital scrapbooking, card-making, and other papercrafts into one easy-to-use program. It's fabulous!

So stop back and see what it's all about!


---CraftDabbler85

No comments:

Post a Comment